As the second set of Spirit Blossom skins continue testing on the PBE, today brings more updates!
Here’s Riot GrumboJr with updates on Spirit Blossom Ahri:
Update Changelist and Notes:
- We’ve added scrolling VFX on Ahri’s tails! These should be live on the PBE right now.
- As for the form toggle, here’s context as to why we will be unable to implement this for Spirit Blossom Ahri
- We are improving the SFX and music for Ahri’s dance to help the concerns around her dance not having music! These will be implemented tonight and should be on PBE by tomorrow!
Thank you all for your feedback! We appreciate all the time you’ve taken to deliver it to us.
Riot Eggo McLeggo also noted further changes coming for SB Ahri’s chromas:
“We’re still working on these but just as a WIP update, we’re pushing some of the tail colors on her chromas to be more differentiated from one another”
She also noted:
Tweaked Ahri's Q trail so it doesn't look so cut off, and added a bit more impact to her W. [Thanks, Kelvin Huynh!] pic.twitter.com/pDl0bjnCnG
— Eggo McLego (@AmbrielleArmy) July 28, 2020
One last thing for now – MORE HEARTS on her E. Also more impact, but the hearts are where it's at. pic.twitter.com/Cs8VS7ggue
— Eggo McLego (@AmbrielleArmy) July 29, 2020
Riot MoreChrono also noted changes to Spirit Blossom Riven coming soon:
“Thank you for all of this feedback! Really appreciate it and the team has been going over it to assess changes. Here is what we are planning on doing.
- Add some VFX to the R-2 cast to make it look more cool
- Try to make the Shield on E look less square
- We noticed some particles missing (i.e. Riven’s gauntlet during Ult) so we are double checking to get all the particles in
Hopefully this will get to PBE tomorrow”
They also noted changes to Spirit Blossom Kindred coming soon:
“Thanks again for all of this feedback! It was a lot to get through but here are the changes we are making.
- Add some weight to the SFX on the initial cast of R
- Review general SFX (reports the sound too high pitched)
- Add some VFX weight to the initial cast of R
- Increase the visibility of the W area indicator
- Increase the visibility of the E indicator especially in river near baron
- Removed the purple tips on Wolfs ears
These should be on PBE tomorrow!”
Look for updated images and videos at the end of the cycle!
- Here’s a look at Yone’s special interactions:
- Crystal Slash (Q)
- Mana cost lowered from 15 to 10
- AD increased from 15% TAD to 20% TAD
- 6 unit armor increased from 800 to 900
- 8 unit healing or damage lowered from 1100 to 1000
- Ability damage lowered from 125/200/500 to 125/200/400
- Armor and MR steal lowered from 30/50/90 to 30/40/80
- Ability damage lowered from 325/450/600 to 300/400/600
- Ability damage reverted from 200/250/500 to 200/250/400
- Shield value lowered from 350/500/950 to 350/500/875
- Ability damage increased from 175/250/550 to 175/250/625
- Ability damage increased from 400/550/850 to 400/550/888
- Ability damage lowered from 500/750/1800 to 500/750/1650
- Ability damage lowered from 100/175/800 to 100/150/800
- Attack speed lowered from 0.9/0.95/1.2 to 0.85/0.9/1.2
- Ability damage lowered from 400/550/4000 to 350/550/4000
- Ability damage lowered from 550/750/9001 to 550/700/9001
- Stun duration lowered from 1.5/1.5/10 to 1.5/1.5/8
Context & Notes
1) Riot Scruffy provided a look at 10.16 balance changes that should be coming to the PBE to test soon:
“10.16 Patch Preview with changes: Not 100% final, but getting close. We have a good meta, so a lot of small changes is our approach to diversify without destroying it.”
2) In a reddit thread on r/Yonemain, EndlessPillows commented briefly on Yone’s walking animation & feedback:
“We are working on tweaks. But we can’t do an entire rework of his walk. The walk is tied to almost every animation on the kit (Because every action has to transition into and out of walk).
First, we are going to modify the thresholds that he uses to transition into running from his movement speed. Second, the current plan is to do something a lot of you suggested, which is to have him sheath his sword after not attacking/casting for a couple seconds. This should help in a lot of cases where you “notice” the walk (like just moving around the map while not actively fighting people).
We MIGHT not have changes in before we have to push the build to live for this patch, and not everyone is going to be happy with where we end up of course. But we will do the best we can. Thank you all for the feedback.”