The 9/9 PBE Update has been shipped to the PBE. A little bit late but what can you do, here are the skin bios for the upcoming skins!
9/9 PBE Update
- Skin bios added to the PBE:
- Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV: “Celebrating Worlds 2021 in Shenzhen.”
- Nightbringer Tryndamere: “A fiendish god of rage and battle, Tryndamere embodies the moment when war descends into bloodied frenzy. Peace is anathema, but perhaps Yone’s crusade presents an opportunity… After all, to Tryndamere, chaos is best when it is born of order’s decay.”
- Dawnbringer Morgana: “Determined to see order triumph over chaos, Morgana has sacrificed much to tip the scales in favor of light. If dawn emerges victorious, she is certain that they can avoid the gods’ destruction and usher in a new age, one free from the corruption of chaos… Perhaps then Yone will see balance for the delusion that it is.”
- Nightbringer Kayn: “Rhaast was once an archon of light, a beacon of order… and now he is little more than a weapon in the hands of Kayn, an ambitious demi-god of dusk seeking true godhood. The two war within Kayn’s own body, each determined to overthrow the other and lay claim to true divinity.”
- Dawnbringer Vex: “Vex finds order in the day’s descent to darkness, and spends her evenings watching her shadow chase the sun below the horizon. A preternaturally sour and unenthusiastic god, she finds the whole chaos and order ‘thing’ very blasé.”
- Dawnbringer Yone: “Prophecy dictates that the gods will destroy each other, ushering in the end of creation itself– but Yone is determined to defy fate. A half-mortal, half-god born of the clash between chaos and order, Yone wields the power of both night and dawn. He must rally his brethren, bring peace to the gods… or they will all perish.”
- Nightbringer Lillia: “Steward of nightmares, demon of dreams, Lillia revels in twisted fantasias that mortify mortal minds. Though she dallies in the war between order and chaos, she rarely joins the fray herself; she has a garden to tend to, after all, sowing seeds of terror and watching them bloom.”
Urf is back on the PBE
- URF is back on the PBE for testing! Here’s Riot Reinboom with more:
“To my last tweet about Ultimate Spellbook there was a fair few number of requests for URF to come back for next release…
We determine modes release schedule a few months ahead of time and there’s often a fair number of fixes we have to do before we can turn on a mode again. We can’t really replace doing one mode for another on short order and especially not “upcoming patch” adjustments.
But that also doesn’t mean that “the next mode is Ultimate Spellbook”. Just the opposite. When we ask for ideas pertaining to a mode, it implies that there will be at least some amount of time before that mode will released in order to actually apply that feedback.
Anyways, URF is now enabled on PBE. Look forward to pick URF for next patch. :)”
That’s it for today’s PBE Update! Stay tuned for the next one with lots of Icons and Chromas released! In the meantime, consider checking out our article about the 11.18 Patch!